Our FUNtastic Fitness is Imaginative, Engaging & FUN!
Stretch-n-Grow FUNtastic Fitness is Imaginative, Engaging & FUN!
This weekly early childhood physical education, nutrition and wellness program improves the level of fitness in our Stars and teaches them the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the perils of inactivity. We assist parents and childcare providers in developing good health and fitness habits!
- Continuous FUN with skill-specific equipment and safe and effective exercises designed for young children
- Action-packed, non-stop fitness class where every child is the focus – no waiting in line!
- Exercise emphasizing large muscle groups, motor skills, coordination, balance, resistance, flexibility and aerobic activity
- Age-appropriate discussions on important topics such as exercise, health, nutrition, safety and hygiene plus monthly newsletters for parents
- Classes available for ages 18 months-5 years
Schools can choose our Center-Wide Partnership or Elective Enrichment Program!
Wobblers R US
The only toddler-inspired program around!! Music and movement especially designed for toddler aged children. This imaginative class uses fun equipment, songs, stories, games and chants that help them develop their social, language, and gross motor skills. Through encouraging movement and exercise our classes will strengthen toddlers for everyday activities such as running, jumping, climbing, tumbling and dancing!! You will see stronger, more confident children in no time!! This is a weekly 20 minute class where 18 month – 2 year olds take adventures in fitness.
Stretch-n-Grow School-Age Fitness & Specialty Classes
Stretch-n-Grow strives to offer a fitness program that will work for each child. We know and understand not every child is crazy about sports or dance, therefore we’re proud of the variety of kid programs we’ve established over the years to suit our many customer needs.
Some of our most popular classes offered:
“We have been using Stretch-n-Grow for over five years and absolutely love the program. The teachers are very enthusiastic and well trained–they are the best! We really enjoy the educational and nutritional component that Stretch-n-Grow brings to every session. We will Stretch-n-Grow for years because they really care about our children!!”
– Patricia Koon, Director, Bell Creek Child Development Center