Be a Coach
Do you love kids and like to have FUN? This is the job for you!!
Now accepting applications for enthusiastic instructors to teach preschool and school age FITNESS classes, sports camps, dance classes and cheer camps. GREAT JOB for stay at home moms, college kids, fitness professionals, and more!
We are currently accepting applications for part-time coaching positions for the following areas:
- Richmond’s Northside/East End, Hanover & Ashland areas
- Applicant should enjoy working with children of all ages, experience preferred.
- Must have lots of energy and be able to exercise a couple hours at a time.
- Recent sports and/or dance experience a plus.
- Applicant should be VERY outgoing, not afraid to teach in front of a crowd.
- Must be creative and silly with lots of imagination.
- Must have great organizational skills and planning skills.
- Applicant should have a history of being punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to commit to a one year work agreement and have a flexible schedule
- Monday through Friday 9am-12pm (minimum of 3 days per week required year round).
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have own reliable transportation as you travel to each school.
- Serious inquiries only.
- Applicants should be able to start training immediately.
- First 3 months will be a provisional period.
- Excellent pay.
- Part time 6-10 hours per week.